Buff Cat and Pony

Reiner

Hello, good evening again, I was looking at the server and I noticed a small detail that  that I cared about ... buff cat and pony right now retail, I would like to know if you could put them on time as the other buff and I do not know if the artisan is retail but I add it to my demand in case it is. I await your response, thank you

Z3R0

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
yes, artisan buff is retail, its retail hunting helper necklace... what about pony and cat buff, u mean to increase their buff time? now it is retail 10 minutes, but if u mean to increase their buff time like others (1 hour), so its possible. Any news from your Clan?

Z3R0

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Please keep cat & pony buff retail like
Yes, we glad to keep it as it is now. Too keep retail like buff time, but please can u provide any arguments why? to make Rainer know what others think about this

Z3R0

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sorry Reiner, we are not going to change retail skill times... it has its own reason ... Even donation Agathions has this skills with retail time, i thought u were talking to change time to this agathions skills, What about base skills ( not custom skills which is in helper) they will stay as it is... If u want personal pony and cat buff u can find them in L2OFF.GE section, from shop :)

pableitor

Even donation Agathions has this skills with retail time
That's not true, and this why reiner it's say p2w server, cuz agation buff = 10min. and original buff from summoners = 2min, that's not fair

At least, put both at 10min, or retail both to 2min, but i prefer that reiner say, 59min buff.

Last edited by a moderator: